BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ozzy Visits The Dog Groomer

Mum is letting me blog on her account. Today we took a car ride, and I thought we were going to the dog park. It was just me and Mum and that should have tipped me off. I think I heard Stewy and Nugget snicker as we headed out.

She took me to a Grooomer, a nice lady with smelly bubbles, scissors, brushes and lots of other stuff I've never seen before. Mum says that I am very handsome now. (I was always handsome) This is me being picked up from the grooomer by Dad and Mum. Mum had to take my picture for the "girls" in the office.

Is this my best side?

Nugget says she doesn't recognize me.
The grooomer was nice; but I don't need to do it again!

licks, Ozzy

10 Wags:

Fu Fu said...

Hi Ozzy, you sure do look handsome. Did you really hear Nugget snicker when you went out?

~ fufu

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,Stewy and Ozzy,
We just watched your little video of you guys running around like crazy in the dog park. It looks so lovely in there that we wanted to
join you!
Licks
Jazz and Dixie
P.S. Us Beagles are lucky that we don't need to go off to the trimmers. Mum washes us in the bath tub at home and we hate it!

Molly the Airedale said...

Ozzy,
You look so cute! I think the groom job suits you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Cash said...

Awwww....you look so cute after the groomer.
Jasper

Shelli Martineau said...

Ozzy looks so handsome next to daddio... What a cute pair.. Also, I loved the video!

Nugget said...

Ozzy says thank you to everyone for the compliments.
Jazz & Dixie, Stewy and I are very grateful all we need is the occasional bath and nail trim.

Headgirl said...

What a transformation!
You look great!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I tod you you'd be even more handsome after your hair cut Ozzy!

Licks
Oscar x

Joe Stains said...

wow, he looks like a totally different dog! you clean up nice Ozzy!!

Nugget said...

Ozzy says thank you again for the compliments. Joe, I think he may be a different dog!