BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Is Dinner Ready?


We have been training with Mum and learned a new game called, 'Don't knock over Mum when she is bringing your dinner bowl'. The object; sit and stay until our bowl has been set down and we are called over. This game sucks! It is pure torture for a Beagle to wait for her food! Even though it is hard; see how good I am doing here with Ozzy. Stewy sits at the table, crazy I know. We also worked on fetch the cuz, i'd rather chew it and run off! All of this indoor activity was due to the huge rain down pour we had on Saturday, and Mum fighting a cold. Sunday we got out for a quick walk in the rain. Mum is trying to be a better rainy day walker.

6 Wags:

Molly the Airedale said...

I'm with you! It's very, very hard to sit and wait and be patient! Patience is not one of my strong points! Good luck - you're doing better at this game then I am!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Headgirl said...

We humans are a little rain shy, especially as we know from experience there's nothing more affectionate than a wet dog!
Just noted I'm listed as a human friend, am very flattered..
Pats & pets to you all

Joe Stains said...

omdog my mom wishes we could be so patient. The doofus actually made our dinner tonight, or so he would like you to believe.

Bogart H. Devil said...

Excellent work there guys, all you have to do is let the humans know that you're trying to be patient... they'll let you get away with more that way!!!

Love,
Bogart

Fu Fu said...

Hey Nugget, it's raining LOTS over here now. I hope your mum feels better from that cold now. And you look like you did pretty well in the game since you can pose so nicely. :)

~ fufu

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I have had the wait for your dinner thing drilled in from day one living with mum & dad. Sometimes now when they say "OK" I still stay sat waiting, doh!

Licks
Oscar x