BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stewy's New Life

Mum and I have been on our own since June 1st of last year. Miss Nugget went to live with a family with little girls who want to dress her and play with her (poor thing). Ozzy comes and stays with us one week on, one week off. I will be 10 years old tomorrow 4/22/09. I have adjusted to our new home and life; but it still makes me a little sad when I think of how our big family has broken up.

Spring is upon us and Mum the fair weather walker that she is has finally started taking me out for walkies - Somethings never change.

2 Wags:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday, Stewy! We hope you had the bestest day ever with a treat or two and maybe some ice cream!
How come life can never stay the same for some of us?!
It's so nice to see you again!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mum said...

Hi Maggie & Mitch,

Thank you for stopping by and saying hi. We are not back to our old blogging selves yet but who knows maybe we will start. You guys are as cute as ever! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Licks, Stewy & Ozzy (Mum typed)