BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Nugget's Interview



Joe Stains Interviews Nugget

1. If you could have a PERFECT day, what would you do?
I would go on a sniffing expedition to search out really good stinky poo and dead things and then collect their aroma by rolling in them. My day would be complete with a good game of bitey face with Ozzy and real beef in my doggy chow.

2. What do you think would happen if Ozzy and Tanner got together to hang out?
If they got together at our house, they would probably get into the cat's litter box and eat the "treats". It would be noisy too; lots of fight for the cuz.

3. If you could only have one treat for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
Hmmmm... This one is tough. Beagles LOVE all foods and snacks. I think I would have to go for PEANUT BUTTER - with anything! Yummy

4. Do you have any breed envy? Any breed you wish you could be more like??
I've always admired Jack Russel Terriers. If I could jump like a JRT It would help me steal more food from the kitchen counters and table. Ozzy can jump high, but he just dosn't know how to his powers for good. 5. Do you have any good Stain stories?
Ahem.... Well I have handily destroyed the wood parquet flooring near our front door. I just don't like to go outside at night when it's cold. I did it as a favor to Mum. This flooring is ugly and she needs to update it with some nice stone tile.

Thank you Joey, Those were great questions!

These are the rules:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

6 Wags:

Unknown said...

what great answers, my favorite was the stain story, of course!! I kinda wish I had something wirey in my breed, I love that crazy hair!

Asta said...

Nugget
Gweat answews! I don't think I'm smawt enough to be intewviewed..some of those questions would be so hawd..
am I going to see you at Butchy's Birfday pawty?? I hope so...I missed you at mine!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Lizzy said...

Great questions, with fantastic answers! I enjoyed reading this post.

Sparky

Molly the Airedale said...

We totally agree with your peanut butter answer! yummmmmmmmmmmm

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Headgirl said...

See no-ones taken up your offer.
OK, I'm up for it!
Would you like to interview me?

Pats & pets
Blue

KCandtheSunshineKids said...

Willameena the Beagle (from Colorado) says...that's my perfect day too!