BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mum Has A Bone To Pick With Nugget

OK.. My turn. Nugget has been put in blogging time-out for a day. For some reason she decided to chew up one of my gardening tennis shoes. I don't get, she has plenty of toys? Maybe the diet I have her on has put her over the edge. I found my tennis shoe with one side completly chewed up. I placed it on the fireplace to photograph it and left the room for a minute, on my return there was Nugget chewing on it again!

Tennis Shoes... Just Chew It!

12 Wags:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oh Nugget, that was a bit naughty! (That was in case mum was snooping...I really want to say NICE WORK!)

Licks
Oscar x

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear.. I hope your mom forgives you for chewing her shoe.

~ girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

I totally understand Nugget! Gardening shoes smell so yummy with all that sweat and grass stains and dirt smells and maybe a poo smell or two on it! Your mom should be thanking you so she can get a new pair!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Headgirl said...

I thought Nuggett chewing the shoe was funny enough till I read Maggies comments, now I've forgot what I came on to say!

Pats
Blue

Joe Stains said...

shoes taste SO good, it doesnt matter how many toys you have, every once in a while you just get a craving for a shoe!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, I don't know but Mama find me sometimes licking my Grandpa shoe and she tells me not to and I leave that mmmm yum shoe...but I like socks better...haha

Pearly
http://www.xanga.com/ilovepearly

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

mmmmmmm! Shoes, sandals, boots, slippers, bring 'em on!

well done Nuggett for getting a tasty looking tennis shoe there, I am so jealous!

from a long term Chewer, Marvin xxxxxx

(Silk ties my speciality, but also pretty strappy evening shoes....mmmmmm!)

Ferndoggle said...

I used to have a craving for tennis shoes. I even ate Dad's brand new running shoes that cost more than he paid for me!! He started putting them away and not leaving them all over the house.

I was just helping Mom to train him :o).

Penny

Lizzy said...

Oh Nugget, you naughty doggie! You're getting yourself into trouble. You'd better behave better if you want to blog more!

Sparky

Asta said...

I've been thinking of starting a shoenonimous gwoup for all of us..there's something iwwesistable about them, and those look especially tempting...and geez it's not like they were Manolo Blahnicks heheheh
smoochie kisses
Asta

Sparky said...

The well worn shoes are especially tasty. It must be the seasoning. I chew threw two pairs of my mama's sandals this past week, while she was in the other room. All I wanted was my kong filled with treats, and I would've ignored the shoes.

e said...

Nugget
Thank you so much for joining my pledge.
My best friend in Japan is a beagle named Dixie. You know Jazz and Dixie, don't you?

Love and hugs
Fei and Eve (the human)