BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 15, 2007

Beagles - We know how to Relax

This is for our friend Joe Stains Joey has been trying to teach Doofus Tanner how to relax. Well, as it happens Beagles are excellent at the art of relaxation. This is me relaxing in the sun, we live near Seattle Washington, so no fear of over-heating! We have a hots tub (behind me), thank dawgness Mum has never suggeted we relax in there. The hoomans sit in there like lobsters in a pot; I don't get it.

Here I am relaxed and ready for play.
Ozzy wanted to show that Terrier's can relax too.

The ultimate in relaxing pleasure. Boot the hoomans off the sofa and stretch out.

11 Wags:

Molly the Airedale said...

I prefer the deck to the hot tub too! You guys are making me drowzy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Headgirl said...

Have a goog 'relaxing' week-end all!

Pats
Blue

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hey Nugget! I have some relaxing pics of me, after a stress filled day, on my blog too!

I say, Great Nugget and Marvin minds think alike!

love and relaxing licks, Marv xxxxxx

Suki & Joey said...

Relaxing totally rocks! I love it. I could do it all day, as a matter of fact :)

So you guys live near Seattle? How cool! I can't wait to move out to the NW cuz I already have sooo many pals that live out there: you guys, Winston, Duke & Gidget, Ruby (well, she's in CA, but close enuff) and more I'm sure that I'm forgetting about.

Oh, and thank you for your kind words about Twix. We miss him terribly :(

Puggy kisses
Suki

Anonymous said...

That sure looks relaxing... ZZzzzzzzzzzz

Have a great weekend!

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,
Mum is back so we can blog again!! We are very happy to have her home with us. Actually we went quite crazy last night!! We caught up with your posts and have to comment on that adorable pic of all three of you on the sofa. We do that too and mum often has to sit on the floor cause we take up all the space!
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

jenn said...

On the West Coast you need to be laid back!

Hi Nugget!

♥ Saidie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nugget, I saw you over at Sparky's place and thought I would drop by.

I love relaxing too, but you guys have turned it into an ART! BOL!

xxoo
Orson

Urban Smoothie Read said...

art of relax?? do u need some yoga skill??

i think i really need some tips...as i'm constantly under stress

Joe Stains said...

Thanks for the help you guys, tanner needs all the examples he can get! you guys are super good at relaxing!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

You are indeed masters of relaxation, nice work!

Licks
Oscar x