BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Good Walkies Bad Bath

I though this was going to be another lame weekend. It started out all wet and Mum is not a very good rainy day walker.
We had a busy day, first we walked the BPA trail. Mum complained that our leads went in three different directions. Actually I think we did pretty good, it's just that Mum is slow and clumsy. I think they sell clips to hold several leads.... we need to look into this for Mum's sake, and so she'll continue to walk us! This is a bicycle and pedestrian trail beneath the Bonneville Power Administration's transmission lines which makes Mum wonder how healthy and safe it is.
We met several hoomans riding bikes and walking dogs. The best thing of all, we spotted bunnies! (Marvin would appreciate this) Mum wouldn't let us chase them, spoil sport!
Later in the day we visited the dog park for a quick run, Mum felt bad she made us stay on leads on the BPA trail. Our great day ended with bath time :-( We lost all of those great nature smells. Sorry no bath pictures, Mum had her hands full.

6 Wags:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I'm sure the hoomans only take us on nice walks to try to butter us up when a bath's on the cards!

Licks
Oscar x

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh the sky looks so blue and it sure does look nice for walkie.

~ girl girl

Joe Stains said...

Wow I cant believe that your Mom walks all three of you. Mom wont even walk the Doof and I by herself. I blame ALL of that on the Doofus.

Anonymous said...

I have a cool leash that walks 2 dogs without knots. Not sure how to do 3. I do say the more the merrier though:)

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i think my owner will juz ask me to keep my ass @ home....she's alwiz a lazy dog-walker

Asta said...

Hi Nugget
Thanks for stopping by, is it OK if I link you? Next time you come maybe you can put your picture in my guestbook. I'd like to be fwiends.
Sowwy you had to wash off all the good smells...hoomans just don't get it....and no bunny sightings either? Hope this week's a lot better
smoochie kisses
Asta