BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

5 Pounds - Gone!

Look at me! I lost 5 pounds in a year. Mum said 5 pounds is a really good weight loss for a small dog like me. Funny, no one noticed the weight loss until I had to spend 3 days at the vet's kennel while Mum and the family went out of town. I was weighed by the vet last May; I weighed 37 pounds and this May I weighed in at 32 pounds! Mum looked back in this blog for pictures and sure enough you can really see the difference. Mum says she is very proud of me. My secret? Less food and more exercise. Ozzy has been helping me get a workout lately too. Maybe I should write a book... Miss Nugget's guide to doggy weight-loss. hmmmm....
2007

2006


Mum and the family went to visit my hooman sister Cherry Blossom who just graduated from college. Yay Cherry Blossom! We are very proudy of you.

10 Wags:

Joe Stains said...

congrats to cherry blossom and congrats to you! I think your diet should be called, the terrierizing trimming program :)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Nugget, you sure look in good shape now. :)


~ Girl girl

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oooh Nugget, well done you. And congrats to Cherry Blossom. I still think that is the coolest name ever!

Licks
Oscar x

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

WELL DONE NUGGET!!!!! Looking Good! Now that you have lost that five pounds we want to Tummy tag you! You post of pic of yourself tummy side up and then tag three other pups. Check out our blog for our tummy pics.

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations Nugget! Losing weight is not an easy task! We're so proud of you!
And congrats to Cherry Blossom too!
I guess your household is in a major celebrating mood!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Headgirl said...

Well done Nugget, your looking good.
Are you & Ozzie going to come and sign my new Guest Book so I get a photo of you both??

Pats & pets
Blue

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

A definite improvement there in your body shape! You look as fit as a butcher's dog as we say here in the UK!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxxx

Shelli Martineau said...

Wow! You look really good little girl!!

Nugget said...

Thank you everyone! Marvin, I don't know about looking as fit as a butcher's dog, but I'd sure like to BE a butcher's Dog - Sorry Mum

Tiffany said...

WTG Nugget! Lookin' gooood :) You look so happy & vibrant now :D

And congrats to Cherry Blossom too!!!

Newfie kisses,
Ayla