BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 30, 2007

Don't Mess With My CuZ!

I had to teach Ozzy a lesson, he kept stealing my Cuz. Don't underestimate the power of Miss Nugget.



We had beautiful weather this past saturday and sunday, however the hoomans had an emergency (don't worry everyone is OK) but it threw off our normal park routine. Ozzy and I tried begging by the front door with our best cute faces.

Pleeezze Mum! I need to pee on trees and sniff for dead things.

11 Wags:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Guess he won't be stealing your cuz anytime soon - I wouldn't dare!

How ever did your hoomnas deny those cutie faces a walk, emergency or no emergency?!

Licks
Oscar x

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,
Those sure are some good "cute faces"! Hope you get out soon. We know how you feel, us Beagles just have to sniff, sniff and sniff some more! By the way after our visit to mums school one of the children in her class asked his mum for a big beagle (like Jazz) and a small beagle (like Dixie) and he wants to call them after none other than yours truely! Mum said he should try to think of other names too.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like the Cuz problem got worked out! hehehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Headgirl said...

Who could refuse those cute faces anything....
Pats & pets to all

Loui (and his mum!) said...

Aw such sad faces...I look like that when I need to do what a doggy has to do too and the back door is shut!
Hope everyone is OK after you "emergency"!

Loui xx

Joe Stains said...

OMDOG you sure told Ozzy!!! I can understand because Cuz are VERY important!

Hammer said...

Wow, Nugget, I got a fright at first when I was watching your video, and then I realised you're only playing. Wheeh !! Though I know what you girls are like, I wouldn't dare steal your Cuz either.

Love from Hammer

Fu Fu said...

I hope Ozzy doesn't mess with your cuz now. You 2 look so cute with your begging face


~ fufu

FleasGang said...

You so kicked Ozzy's butt!

BEAGLEDOM said...

Oh Nuggett your so cute AROOOOOO

Lorenza said...

Hi Nuggett. Changes in my routine bothers me too. But sometimes there is no way to do what we usually do.
Better not touch you cuz!!!
Besos
Lorenza