BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cuz Protection

I will demonstrate the correct way to protect the all important Cuz for my doggy friends who have trouble-making sibling thieves. Note: The position below only works to protect against doggies. My hooman sister JI came up for a cuddle... or so I thought. But no, she just couldn't leave my Cuz alone. She lulled me into a false sense of security, and the next thing I know she's got her hooman paws all over my Cuz tormenting me.
Good thing I have jaws of steal.
Note my new position, it's not as comfortable but it's effective.


12 Wags:

Joe Stains said...

humans think they are so smart but dogs WIN!!!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oooh, I bet your cuz gets good a drooly holding it in your mouth like that, nice! That should put the hoomans off stealing it!

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

Hey Nugget,
My Cuz doesn't have holes in the bottom of his tootsies! Mine is solid orange rubber! How come yours does? I wonder if yours squeaks better than mine? hummmmmm

Love ya lots,
Maggie

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,
Nice defence tactics there! Wow your Cuz is big we have a smaller one and he has little devil horns on his "head". I think it looks like Dixie.
Licks
Jazz

Ferndoggle said...

That first picture is just how I do it...cover with paws, lower head, give hoomans the "get away from my stuff" look.

Mom just takes it anyway. I could learn something from you Nugget!

Sherman

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooh Nugget! Hope your jaws don't lock over the cuz, that would be real painful you know!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

Lizzy said...

Love the pictures! I gotta remember those positions next time I have my toy... ;)

Sparky

Anonymous said...

Yea.. show her that the toy is yours...lol!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Good technic to pawtect your cuz Nugget


~ Girl girl

fee said...

thanks for the tips, nugget! i tried it and it works!

loves,
fee

The Army of Four said...

Hey Nugget! Tail wags! I'm going to post an answer to your question about the squirt with the water bottle today; stop by our blog later on!
Tail wags,
Stormy

Nugget said...

Thank you everyone,, glad I could help. Stormy, Mum said she would read your advise and try and behave.