BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Rainy Day Entertainment

Ok, so it's been raining for two days straight! Mum refuses to take us to the dog park because she says it will be a giant mud pit. For entertainment I am teaching Ozzy my cat hunting strategy. I sit quietly on the steps that over look our front entry hall and living room. When the silly cat strolls by I quickly race down the stairs and blast her with my best beagle voice. This is just pretend hunting because our Cat is tough and scratches, I just like to scare her. hehehe
Ozzy is good at this game, he learned fast.

Hmmm..... where is that cat.

I am off to bed; Mum said she and Dad are going to take us for walkies in the morning.

9 Wags:

Molly the Airedale said...

Moving entertainment is always better than just plain old squeaky toys! Poor kitty! hehehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

hehe...hunting game....sounds fun but where the cat?

Joe Stains said...

this makes me wish we had a cat, wait, NO it doesnt!!

Shelli Martineau said...

hee too cute!

jenn said...

You guys are cute in those pictures!

♥ Saidie

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Those are adorable photos!

Licks
Oscar x

Sparky said...

I agree! You two are totally adorable in those pictures...I just wanna jump into the computer and give you both puppy kisses!

Peanut said...

Come to my house. My backyard is a mudpit. We would have a ton of fun.

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,
Thats a great spot you guys have there! And those photos are too cute. Where was Stewy while these pics were being taken? Digging more holes? he he Well at least your mum knows its not you or Ozzy.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie