BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ode to the Dog Park

Oh Dog Park, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I love thy smelly treasures, that bring tears to Mum's eyes.

I love thee to the depth of the dog park pond. (Actually there are 4 ponds)

Warning: You may want to turn your sound down. Mum got a little excited when she realized Ozzy jumped in the pond.

I love thee with the passion of a dog at play.



Mum realized she didn't get me in one dog park picture. I tend to lag behind the boys and watch from a distance or stick closer to Mum. There are loads of big dogs at the park and and I am a little shy.


Peanut buttery licks, Nugget

9 Wags:

Fu Fu said...

Oh the dog park looks fun.. And you guys went swimming too? Really nice.

~ fufu

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Ozzy is a good little swimmer! Aw, don@t be scared Nugget, I'm sure your brothers will watch out for you!

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

Hey, what fun! You're sure lucky that you get to visit the dog park! I wish I could!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Peanut said...

Oh man I want to go to a dog park. My mom loves me but says she isn't driving an hour to get to one.

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hey Peanut! Your post is similar to mine today, I went in the river and to the bark park.

I like your videos!

Ozzy likes to swim just like me, in the river!

love licks Marvin xxxxxxx

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooops did you spot the deliberate mistake there Nugget! I meant to say Nugget, not Peanut! I am losing what little brain I have, so so sorry....I was just a bit too fast on the key board there!

Love to Nugget......from silly Marvin xxxxx

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,
What a fantastic looking dog park. We are yet to find anything that cool here in Tokyo. The videos are cute! Did you guys all have to have a bath after that?
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Joe Stains said...

terriers are so good at being bad! go ozzy!!!

Nat said...

Hey, those ponds look dis-gusting! Great place.