BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 26, 2007

Digging Season Has Begun

Ozzy happened upon Stewy's handy work. Mum just hates hole digging.... she mutters to herself that she is going to break her ankle one day. All spring and summer long Mum fills the holes and Stewy digs them, round and round they go. Our poor back yard & garden, once lovely is now a hazard. At least Mum knows who is responsible and does not try to pin it on me or Ozzy.
Ozzy doesn't see the point, and Mum is happy about that!

6 Wags:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

That's some serious hole digging! Poor mum. Our garden is looking a bit sad too, hehehe!

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

My mom doesn't like hole digging either but that's what us Terriers do best! I tell her that all the time!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

I haven't notice Pearly doing any digging, but usually she's not allow on the grass......but yesterday she sneak into the grass, ran around like a wild horsie and got all dirty.

Joe Stains said...

my mom is so glad we don't dig!!!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I see you still have your terrier. I still have mine, too. Can we trade off for a bit maybe?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Fu Fu said...

Ozzy looks happy to dig up that hole. Nugget, did you helped him?

~ fufu