BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 30, 2007

Office Manager Mutt

I have the good fortune of working in an office with two dogs. Mugsy, seated above is our protector and guard against unwanted solicitations. He has a mean look, but he is a loyal-softy. On one occasion when he had been gone for a several days, immediately on return he raced through the office checking each desk to make sure we were all present and accounted for. Even though I have been working with him almost everyday for years, Nugget still has to give me the smell-down when I get home. The only down side working with Mr. Muggins is when he spots a squirrel outside the window and tears off in a barking frenzy. (Apparently squirrels are a danger to the office)! This normally happens when I am on a call to a new client. Amazingly some of our clients allow employees to bring in their dogs to work or have an office dog.

2 Wags:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I hope he gets paid well!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Nugget said...

Hi Buster, He gets paid in doggy cookies! - Yum