BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sun! Please Send More

Mum has been spying on us. Here we are lounging nicely in the sun.





This week we have been barking more. It's Ozzy's fault, he keeps sounding the alarm. Mum has a sneaky way of handling it. -She turns the hose on us! OMG... it's not warm enough here to be hosed down. Stewy has supersonic hearing and can hear the water going on, he immediately stops barking and heads into the house. Ozzy and I try to move out of Mum's spray reach. The woman has gone crazy, she even sprayed over the house to try and hit us on the other side.

5 Wags:

Molly the Airedale said...

ooooohhhhhhhhh not nice! I guess this practice must work though! My mom is forever telling me to hush - I talk to much!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hahaha - he skeedaddles and leaves you guys to take the rap!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

Sun bathing...awww...hhehehe..good view to sneak up on them...

Loui (and his mum!) said...

I love to sit in the sun....while I am guarding my garden. Those pesky cats sit on the shed and tease me so I just have to bark at them!

Loui xx

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,
Your mum certainly snapped a great pic there of you guys soaking up the sun. We could almost feel the rays! Can we come over and lie with you in the sun?
The hose!!!! Oh no. You'll have to get Stewy to give you advanced warning. I don't bark at all and Dixie only lets out a bark or two if she is startled.
Licks
Jazz