BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Weekend Update

For Jazz & Dixie, here is a picture of Maynard. He is very shy and normally when Ozzy sits in front of his aquarium he hides in his little house. JI bought the nice big crickets the other day and Ozzy has been trying to sneak into her room and listen to them sing, he is very curious.

Mum took us to the dog park this evening. Yahoo! Stinky ponds here we come.

Good fortune; Nugget finds a ball.

It felt good to run.
Where did Stewy go?

16 Wags:

Joe Stains said...

Maynard is a cool looking little dude! I don't think crickets would taste very good, has maynard ever had some beef jerky?

Loui (and his mum!) said...

I think that Ozzie looks like my friend Bailey!
Maynard is a cool looking beast too....do you stare at him and tease him? I think I would!

Loui xx

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,
Thanks for the picture of Maynard - he looks cool. Now we can say we've seen a amardillo lizard!
Your dog park is still looking good with all that lush green grass!Oh how we would love to come over and run with your guys!
How was the swim in the stinky pond? I'm just starting to get my toes wet but it like you guys go all the way!
The third beagle in that pic. is one of our beagle friends called Cookie. He does look like Stewy. He just got a little sister too, she's only 3 months and is so cute!
Licks
Jazz

Headgirl said...

When you've all a moment do check out my post re "A story for Oscar" & follow the link. Get a box of tissues to the ready mind!

Love
Blue

Anonymous said...

Hi again,

Just wanted to remind you that today is the last day of voting for Bestest Blog of the Year, and there are definitely still quite a few blogs within striking distance for the fame and glory (and $50 cash prize!).

EXCLUSIVE results will be featured on my new (and improved!) blog, BestestBlog.com, 8AM EST on Tuesday morning. Voting for new "Best Blog of the Days" has already begun and the first winner (based entirely on your votes) will be picked Wednesday (and every) morning at 8AM (again at Bestest Blog). Get in the running by joining the Blankest Blank Blog Directory...over 100 have already, and we haven't even handed out any awards yet!!

We'll also be having daily results (again based on your nominations and votes) for Funniest Video, Funniest Picture, Funniest Joke, and Most Fun Game every day at 10AM, 12PM, 2PM, and 4PM respectively.

I hope you'll stop by and leave a comment some time, we've got lots of exciting stuff on the horizon!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I love stinky ponds! I bet Maynard might like a wee bask in there too!

love and licks, Marv xxxx

Bobby Griffin said...

The results are in!! Check em out and see where your blog ranks!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

seems like u guys enjoy playing @ d stinky pond....juz remember 2 hd a decent bath later...

Asta said...

Hi Stewy ,Ozzy and Nugget
how's Maynawd doing? awe the cwickets still singing? or did they become lunch?
I t was soo fun at the lake, I wish I was still there
smoochie kisses
Asta

Eddie N Peaches said...

Oh our Dogness! More Beagles! We are so happy to find you!!!! Check out our blog, too.
Whoofs & Baroooooos,
Eddie & Peaches

Lizzy said...

Oooh, a dog park! My favorite!

Maynard looks pretty cool.

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Maynard does look like a shy fellow. Who is lizard sitting him now?



~ Girl girl

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Stinky ponds and a ball to be found, sounds like the prefect time!

Katy x

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,
How are things with you guys? How are you holding up in the heat?
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

MelínSole said...

Hii!!

Nice blog!!

I'm from Argentina.

I have a beagle, her name is Coney. She is 9 years old.

Sorry for my english, i hope you can understand me.

Bye bye!
Melín
http://simplementesole.blogspot.com

Nugget said...

Hi Everypup! Sorry for the silent blog. I'll be getting around to visiting everyone soon!
Licks,
Nugget