BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Pawesomely Doggylicious

Mum bought us some pork twist treats to cheer us; and best of all Ozzy's hooman girl took him to the lake leaving me the house to stretch out and enjoy my treat in peace. Stewy always takes his treats outside, making sure I am nowhere in sight. (I think we may have a trust issue).

Bye, Bye Ozzy..... I won't miss you!


Notice the red eyes, I think Mum may have to take me to the Vet-Yikes!

Heaven, I'm in heaven!
Mum, quit eyeing my snack!


9 Wags:

Molly the Airedale said...

Nugget, your eyes look so sore! I hope the vet can fix you up soon. Your pork twist treats sure look good!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Oh yummy those pork twists look so delicious!! Mum thinks that second last picture looks like me! You do look so pleased with your treat. Look forward to seeing a close up of Maynard.
Licks
Jazz

Headgirl said...

What a way to go girl!
TY you made me smile Nuggett!
Aslso TY, for your thoughtful comments when I was feeling sooooooooooo low! It's my blogging friends that have kept me going durring this low point..

Best wishes & lots of pat s to all
Blue

Joe Stains said...

those look sooo good. Tanner gets those red eyes from allergies and from playing too hard.

Lizzy said...

Oooooh, that looks tasty! Yumm...

Sparky

Anonymous said...

Awww, how adorable!! Glad I found your blog. I'm a dog lover too!

Ferndoggle said...

I get red eyes when I get too hot or am in the sun too long. They usually go away.

You look like you're in heaven, Nugget!

Lola

Sparky said...

I love those pork twist treats - but I don't eat them immediately...I like to hide them for a day or two, then chow down.

Anonymous said...

hi there!!

it's been a while since i've visited. the treats look yummy. i'm craving for my greeny now..

Licks,
Snoopy