BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Nugget's New Workout Regime

Hi hooman beans, this is me Ozzy. Miss Nugget is going on a diet and I have kindly volunteered to be her personal trainer. Our exercise routine includes a nightly run around the house. Normally Nugget is a couch potato. My secret to get her going; steal her favorite toy cuz!

Mum made us this nice training video.


Of course, at the end of our training session I let Nugget have her cuz back. It's exhausting work, but somebody's got to do it!

Cuz Dog Toy

8 Wags:

Fu Fu said...

Hey Ozzy, you're such a good doggie pal to plan a training session for Nugget. :)

~ fufu

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

What a great friend to help Nugget exercise!

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

This will do the trick! Nugget will be in shape in no time at all! Good thinkin' to steal Cuz!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Shelli Martineau said...

Poor Nugget.. LOL I can tell she is in agony!

Sam Iam said...

Ozzy and Nugget~
I say Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know's who's on third. get behind the plate to do some fancy catching, Tomorrow's pitching on my team and a heavy hitter gets up. Now the heavy hitter bunts the ball. When he bunts the ball, me, being a good catcher, I'm gonna throw the guy out at first base. So I pick up the ball and throw it to who?sniff-sniff
Lot's of Lick's
Sam

Joe Stains said...

ozzy, you are a super trainer! Is that a REAL cat on the table?!

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Nice work out circuit Ozzy! How do you feel about your new personal trainer though, Nugget?
Licks
Jazz and Dixie
P.S. You did a fantastic job at waiting nicely to be served your dinner. Our mum says you should pass on your tips to us as we go nuts at dinner time!

Peanut said...

Nugget is so lucky she has you as a trainer. What would she do otherwise.