BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Another Snow

I think this is my yard..... where did my ball go? I hate this white stuff; I pretend I like it because my brother Stewy thinks it's the most exciting stuff ever. IF Stewy thinks it's cool, then it must be! Really though, I'd rather be in the house with a nice chewy next to the fire. Our hu-man sister Tikki and her boy-man E played with us today in the snow. I love Tikki, E is great too... he sneaks me treats and I need them because meany Mum cut back on my food!



3 Wags:

Shelli Martineau said...

Stewy is a dog's dog - He gets in there and plays no matter the conditions! How cute.

Mungo said...

Monty says hello!
http://mungobah.blogspot.com/search/label/monty

Joe Stains said...

I sure am glad that we don't have any of that snow stuff!