BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Was Tagged!

I was tagged by Ladybug. I must come up with three things I want for Christmas and three things I don't want for Christmas.

The three things I would like for Christmas are.....
1. Roast Turkey
2. Ham, lots and lots of ham, bacon, sausage (all pork counts as one item):-)
3. Beef flavored chew bones

The three things I wouldn't want to get for Christmas are...
1. Another power outage.
2. A Cat, they scratch.
3. A visit to the dog groomer.

The five people I tagged are....
1. Daisy Mae, Peanut, Baneda and Poppy
aka Beagledom

2. Pacco de Mongrel
3. Gus
4. Sam I Am
5. Chelsea

Now lets get on with the game. Choose three things you want for Christmas and three things you don't want to get for Christmas. List those things and choose 5 friends you want to tag. Make sure to leave them a note in the blog to let them know they have been tagged.

4 Wags:

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey there Nugget cutie,

thanks so much for your card, which arrived during the week.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

Chelsea said...

Nugget,

You give new meaning to the term puppy dog eyes.
Mama is in love with you and quite frankly I am jealous

xoxoox
Chelsea

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hello, nugget...

thx for tagging me...haha...

Nugget said...

Hi Tin Tin & Chelsea, Thank you for the compliment! - Pacco, I am glad you decided to play. :-)