BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Pisser

We are still in the process of cleaning, repairing, and painting the house to prepare it for sale. The Beagles are not getting out for walkies much....if at all. The other night Stewy heard a neighbor dog outside and barked to be let out. It was late and I didn't want him to add to the disturbance. I repeatedly told him no, you are not going out to bark. He finally gave up; at least that's what I thought. As he walked past me to leave the room he stopped and lifted his leg on one of my paint cans! I reacted without thinking, scolded him and put him outside. As soon as he was out the door he took off running and barking. It was then I realized I was had!

Stewy relaxing on the deck.

5 Wags:

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

hiya! Cool Blog you have here. Love and Licks, Marvin The ScotsDog x

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh that's one smart guy!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Nikki Neurotic said...

Dogs are a lot smarter than we usually give them credit for.

Deanna said...

Hahaha! Dog genious strikes again! Stewy should get some kind of reward!

jbwritergirl said...

Cunning little bugger!