BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Hooman Drama

This is my hooman sister JI -- I love her; she gives great cuddles and treats too!
Below is JI's car as you can see, another hooman was in a hurry and tried to drive through my sister's car! Her back hurts a little, but she is doing OK. Our poor car was totaled (It was actually Mum's car)

I am glad I wasn't riding in the back seat! You can't tell from the pictures, but there is no back window, it completely shattered and fell out.

Bye bye car, we had a lot of great trips to the dog park.

Unfortunatly this is just one of many dramas lately. The lucky thing is all my hoomans are safe.

Licks, Nugget


14 Wags:

Anonymous said...

Hey there...

Glad to hear that your hoomans are safe. Sad to hear about that lovely doggy ride though. *Sigh*..

Looks like your hoomans deserve a lot of licks to get better!

Take care!

Licks,
Snoopy

Harry said...

How scary. I'm so pleased you are all safe and hope your mum gets a new car soon for trips to the dog park.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Molly the Airedale said...

How scary! We're so glad no hoomans or doggies were hurt but the poor Nuggetmobile is ruined!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sir Chance-Lot said...

stop by my blog, and see the new friend I found for our DWB family.."Charlie the Coyote"

Yikes on your car

Joe Stains said...

omdog, thank GOODNESS you were not in that car, that would have been terrible! Also thank goodness that your family is safe, cars can be replaced!

Lizzy said...

Oh dear! I'm so sorry to hear about these bad things. I'm glad you are all safe!

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh, that is very scary. Glad to hear everyone in your family are ok

~ Girl girl

Headgirl said...

Oh, my what a mess.
Am very glad everyones is safe. Know from my own experience in a car accident this year just how scary it is.

Take care all
Pats & pets
Blue

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,
We were starting to worry but are glad to hear that you and all your family are ok. Your ride is certainly a mess. Hope things pick up.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Safe you, and safe hooooomans, thats all that matters!

Please take care!

Eddie N Peaches said...

We are glad everyone is okay. Too bad about the ride, tho. Hopefully you get another one soon so you don't miss out on trips to the dog park!
Barooos,
Eddie, Peaches & Bella

Urban Smoothie Read said...

OMD!!

it must cost a fortune to fix that up..

but glad that d humans r safe...

road safety 1st...

Sparky said...

Oh no!!! I'm so glad your sister is OK though.

Asta said...

Nugget
That is vewy scawy!! I am sooo happy that youw hoomans awe all OK!
It's sad about the caw, but a caw can be weplaced..Mommi's and sissys can't
smoochie kisses
Asta