BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Rockets, Bombs and Frosty Paws

Hi Everyone, This is Ozzy, I am blogging for my sister Miss Nugget who presently is in the bathroom shaking, and Stewy is under a chair. Being a Terror Terrier I am unfazed by all the “bombs bursting in air”. Mum says we are celebrating America’s Independence Day. Oh really, It sounds as if we are under attack!

Stewy is taking it the hardest, maybe next year we should get him a doggy chill pill. Earlier in the day before all of the “rocket's red glare” started Mum gave us frosty paws for nice treat. It was our first and the perfect day for it too, it got up to 84 degrees which is sweltering for Seattle!

Stewy would like me to say on his behalf, he doesn't mind if America celebrates their birthday he just wants all of the explosions to stop – P L E A S E.



Peace, blessings and frosty licks to everyone, Ozzy

12 Wags:

Molly the Airedale said...

I'm with Stewy! Who cares that it's America's birthday! Just make the friggin noise stop!
Those frosty paws look so yummy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

You're a brave little guy Ozzy, I hate those fireworks too. I'm obvously not as much of a terrier as you!

Licks
Oscar x

Lizzy said...

I'm really brave, so fireworks don't scare me. But they are very annoying, it definitely does sound as if we're under attack! At least it's all over now.

Sparky

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Guys,
I think we would be joining Stewy and Nugget hiding away from all that noise! We are seeing lots of these Frosty Pawsicles on different dogs' blog and keep nagging mum to make them for us. Hopefully she'll take the hint soon as it really hot and humid here. Those are cute photos of you guys enjoying yours.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie
P.S. We hope things settle down for your mum at work soon.

Joe Stains said...

I spent some time under various pieces of furniture during all the darn loud explosions, I hate fireworks!!!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I hate the fireworks too!

Poor you!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

Asta said...

Nuggie,
We all hate those stoopid loud things, I don't know why hoomans can't just celebwate by playing and eating like we do...jeeez..we should stawt a petition!
Hope you've all wecovered fwom the fwight
smoochie kisses
Asta

Bill said...

Hi,
You have been
tagged!
Follow the link for more information.

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,
how's things? We have a new little game going on. If you'd like to play check out our blog for details.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Isabella said...

Hey Nugget! Have you seen the ads for UnderDog? He looks like you!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

hope you are all ok, you have been very quiet. Missing you, love Marvin xxxx

Asta said...

Hi Nugget, Stewy and Ozzy
thanks for stopping by, and saying I had a good idea...I'm suwe all our bloggy fwiends will be fine with getting just a card and having money donated in their name to a shelter for their birfdays..I know we all have good heawts, and we're all sooo lucky
take cawe of yourselves and sleep tight
smoochie kisses
Asta