BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Dogs Day Out

Mum is busy today with a baby shower.... Personally I think that is a cruel thing to do to a baby, but hey, at least she is not trying to shower me! Anyway, she has promised to take us out tomorrow, it is suppose to be a beautiful sunny day. Even though we adore the dog park Mum thought we would enjoy new scenery, but where? The Beach? or BPA Trail? I am voting for beach so I can get sandy paws all over the house! Mum: And then you'll get a shower!

Here are the pictures we took last Sunday at the dog park. I am finding good scents everywhere!
I tried to teach Dad how to roll on dead things. His performance was disappointing to say the least!

Put your back in it man! Roll... Roll.. come on! Roll! What is he doing?

I think he fell asleep!

OMG How embarrassing! I don't know what Mum sees in him!

10 Wags:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your green grass and flowers and rolling fields look so relaxing!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Joe Stains said...

oh my your Dad is not so good at that, but I am sure my parents would be just as pathetic. As long as he can still hand out treats I'd keep him around.

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Nice pics at the dog park! We sure would love to come and run with you guys. We also like following scents and rolling on stinky stuff.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Shelli Martineau said...

Daddio is handsome and brave

Nugget said...

Maggie, the grass around here is just now starting to brown a little.
Joe, Dad dosn't give treats, but I can steal his sandwiches when he leaves them on the coffee table to get a coke.
Jazz & Dixie, It would be a lot of fun to run with you at the dog park!
Miss Knitter Girl: Not only is he handsome, he now smells really good!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hehehe, I have recently found some great spots to roll over in my fields. It makes you feel soooo good doesn't it?

Look forward to hearing about where you got your walk this weekend.

Licks
Oscar x

Anonymous said...

hahah baby shower... umm yeaa...lots of nice green grass! Did you pick up any nice flowers?

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

its funny how "they" just don't get the "rolling in dead things" joy!

Lizzy said...

Nice pictures! I can't believe humans won't roll in dead things like we do. They have no idea what real fun is!

Sparky

Ferndoggle said...

Humans just don't know how to full enjoy the simple pleasures in life! Nothing like a good roll in some poop.

Sherman