BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tag - Eight Things You Don't Know About Me

I was tagged by Alya to play Eight Things You Don't Know About Me.


Clearly I am beautiful, but you already know that! Hmmmm..... lets see.

1) My real name is Chicken Nugget. - OMG how embarrassing! I was named by a 5 year old in my first family. Mum wanted to rename me Olive, but my new hooman siblings said I would be confused and to just keep my name Nugget.

2) I get up on Mum's lap after dinner, not to cuddle but to inspect her for any and all food particles she may have dropped on herself. I keep hoping I will get lucky and find a bit of meat, bread or some other tasty hooman morsel.

3) If my water bowl is empty I over turn it to alert Mum I need water. -Smart huh? Stewy never thought of that one!

4) I drool when Mum says the words "Are you ready for dinner time?"

5) You know that I am crazy about my Cuz, but I am really crazy for any and all balls or any toy that Ozzy seems to want. :-)

6) I am really good in the car, especially if I know that car is going to the dog park!

7) It is a 10 minute drive to the Pacific Ocean (Puget Sound) from my house but you won't see to many pictures of me at the beach. Mum hates sandy paws!

8) I love playing with ice cubes in my water dish in the hot summer. I've been reading about frosty paws and Mum said she would make me some this summer.

OK, enough about me. I am tagging Tin Tin , Pappy and Isabella

Licks,

Nugget

12 Wags:

Joe Stains said...

frosty paws are the best and I just LOVE chicken nuggets, so I am glad you didnt change your name.

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Nice facts Chicken Nugget, hehehe! I go one step further with the water bowl and bring it to mum and dad for a refill!

Licks
Oscar x

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Chicken Nugget. That's such a cute name. :)

~ girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

I like ice cubes in my water in the summer too!
I'm so glad you kept your name! It totally suits you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,
That is a beautiful pic of you. Of course you are beautiful - you are a beagle! We enjoyed reading these things about you. We too love ice in our water and don't stop fishing around in the water bowl til we have caught and crunched them all and boy do we make a mess! What are frosty paws?? We love ice and ice cream and those sound interesting!!!
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Ferndoggle said...

I play with ice cubes in my water too! Mom dumps a whole tray in my dish & I fish 'em out & crunch on them like candy.

Lola

Headgirl said...

Puget Sounds got me intigued!
Am back in Vancouver in 2+ weeks, heading over to the Island again Victoria & Qualicum Beach, this time with a poss side trip to Seattle! It'll be my last!

Anonymous said...

MMMMmmmm chicken nugget..yummie..hehehe

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Mom boobs are an excellent crumb catcher!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Lizzy said...

What?! No going to the beach? You don't know what you're missing! But then again, there is the bad part about the beach, and that is the sand, because whenever we get home I need a bath 'cause I'm all sandy!

Sparky

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Whatever name they gave you, you are a cool! love and licks Marvin xxxx

Nugget said...

Blue, let me know if you are coming to Seattle. We can take for a run in the dog park...or if you want to be boring we could just do lunch!
Jazz & Dixie,
Frosty Paws are a frozen doggy treat and the Dogs of Jackman Ave have a recipe posted.