BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Yummies

Both Ozzy and I have been sick, we have been throwing up the last few days. I am feeling a little better today. Yesterday I didn't want to play my favorite game of fight for the cuz with Ozzy. Mum is a bit concerned, she doesn't think it is our dog food but she is going to check. Stewy has not been sick which makes Mum think that Ozzy and I got into something; I am not going to tell.
Today was crazy at my house, Mum had bags of chocolates, and other candies. She made cupcakes and hard boiled eggs. Ozzy and Stewy tried to help; EAT! Mum said no chocolate for us, she is no fun!
Ozzy's hooman girl (who is suppose to take care of him) made him look like one of those crazy birds with the sticky-up feathers on the head. She put food coloring on his head and made a green mowhawk.-whatever that is. I hid, I'll eat the green stuff but I don't want it on my head. I am going to sneak a taste of Ozzy's hair when no one is looking.



4 Wags:

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,
How are you and Ozzy feeling now? We hope you are all better! Did you sneak some easter eggs? You can tell a fellow beagle.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Molly the Airedale said...

Cool Easter stuff going on at your house! I hope you guys are feeling better so you can help eat the eggs!

Happy Easter Nugget and Ozzy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Urban Smoothie Read said...

colourful eggs u got there..

yesterday i only had all d reds one

Joe Stains said...

oh ozzy you look like a punk rocker, don't be embarrassed you are a cool dude!!!!!!!!