BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Spring Dreaming

The warm shinny glow in the sky came out today! Mum said spring is just around the corner. I can not wait, Mum is not much of a walker in the winter months and it gets a little stuffy in the house. The warm glow gave way to rain this evening but that's OK, I just love listening to the rain when I am tucked into a warm bed. Ahhh..... I am dreaming of spring right now: parks, trails, kids, beaches..... Here I come!

6 Wags:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Nugget,

Thanks for stopping by my blog :-) I hope you had a nice Valentines Day too :-)

My mum and dad have friends who live in Washington state - it is really pretty where they live.

Love
Opy

Nat said...

Nugget's cute and all, but that Ozzy! Good golly gosh. But I'm a little partial to terriers.

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Nugget,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love winter best but my mom is with you - she can't wait for spring and flowers!

Hugs,
Maggie

Shelli Martineau said...

Sure I cant knit up some doggie sweaters... It will take me awhile (I'll prob. have them ready for NEXT winter).

I'll look up some patterns.. Any particular styles? Argyle? Punk?

Joe Stains said...

spring here means the HOT summer is coming when Mom and Dad don't like to walk us. But we are glad you are happy about spring!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Yay, spring! We have lots of spring bulbs coming through here.

You look very cute all snuggled up in bed.

Licks
Oscar x