BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 20, 2007

New Brother?

Mum has informed us that possibly she will adopt a new brother. He is a Yorkipoo, about 10 mos. old. This is very good news for me, I can dominate him and steal his food! Stewy eats at the table to keep his food away from me; how rude. After I have my dinner I scout the floor for droppings, Mum is known to be clumsy and sometimes I find good tidbits. Little Brother=More food stealing opportunities, plus I can pin the blame on him for various activities. One drawback, Mum might pay more attention to him. Mum assured me he will sleep with my hu-man sister Tiffy.

Stewy's Dinner (He has his own place at the table)

I am sure I saw Mum drop a bit of chicken here somewhere.

6 Wags:

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Nugget,
Thanks for checking out our blog. We just finished checking out yours. Hey that snow in the back yard looks deep! It hasn't snowed here in Tokyo yet. Im waiting to show my little sister Dixie the white stuff! I don't mind it as long as its not wet snow!
Yes we live in an area of Tokyo that has many pet restaurants and dog friendly places. The perfect place for us beagles who just love our food!!!
Licks
Jazz

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hey Nuggets,

Thanks for visiting my blog. You are a handsome pup.

A little bro to blame things in sounds like a excellent idea to me!

Licks
Oscar x

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oops, just realised you are a girlie. Soory about the handsome comment!

Licks
Oscar x

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow 3 dogs in one house? And a yappy lil yorkie? Hmmmmm, maybe you should move?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

GS said...

hello!! I am Italian! yours blog he is truly amazing! also I have a blog: http://www.superjuventus.blogspot.com mine blog is a lot supplied in fact is: of the games, a clock, a calendar, of statistics, a forum, a chat, a guestbook, of the images of the juve and the news on the juve, you me can write an email with a box that she finds herself in bottom to the blog! you come to visit it , votes it and you write a comment. if you make it you make me a greatest favor!!!

Nugget said...

Jazz and Dixie-Tokyo sounds like a great place for dogs!
It's OK Oscar, I am a handsome girl!
It's OK Buster, he isn't to yappy, although his bark is higher pitched than mine.
Hey Italian boy! I don't bark Italian :-)