BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fat Fat Beagle

JI and I noticed tonight that Miss Nugget is getting fatter and fatter. I am starting to worry about her health. I've cut back on her dog food, but she has countered with increased food stealing. Her preferred target is RR. He'll never learn, he leaves his food to answer the phone, door or whatever and when he returns he is surprised to find his food is gone. I've overheard him mutter to himself, "did I finish that sandwich"? She has improved on her cabinet and door opening skills thus enabling her to get into the garbage. I've also noticed she follows RR around, picking up all of his crumbs. I guess we are going to have to start running at the dog park and cutting her food further.... she is not going to be amused!

0 Wags: